- Georgia is ranked number 11 in the U.S.with opioid overdose deaths.
- Last year, over 1,000 teens attempted suicide in the Atlanta area.
- An estimated 23 million people struggle with substance abuse in the United States.
- Addiction claims the lives of 10,080 people every day worldwide.
- That means 7 people die every minute.
- This year more than 3.6 million men, women, boys, and girls will die as a result of addiction-related causes.
Help to build a community outreach and resource facility in an area of great need on Atlanta’s Westside.
Opportunities to bolster existing centers and develop new centers and programs locally, regionally, and globally.
Provide support services, training, and sustainable programs that will improve the quality of life and promote community transformation.
Equip leaders of tomorrow to make transformational impact. through education and workforce development.
Restoring Lives and Families
- New Centers and Affiliate Resources
- Develop Leaders
- Measuring Our Success
- Women with Children
- New Initiatives– Outreach for Adolescents, Men, Women
- Leadership Development – Workforce Development, Scholarships
- Sustainability Projects – Micro-Enterprises, Equipment, Training
- Digital Care Platform – Sober Peer Pilot Programs, Social App
- Women with Children – Staff Training, Curriculum, Protocols
9 | Men’s Centers
6 | Women’s Centers
3 | Boys’ Academies
3 | Girls’ Academies