Help to build a community resource facility in an area known as the “Bluffs” on Atlanta’s Westside. This facility will serve as a local center for:
- Immediate help for those who need health and human services, specifically addiction care for adolescents, men, women, and women with children.
- Assessment of addiction severity and recovery needs.
- Referral to local and regional affiliates who have the resources for recovery care.
- Remote tele-med, peer, and licensed or certified counseling services.
- A variety of life, career, and workforce training.
Opportunities to bolster existing and develop new centers and programs locally, regionally, and globally; reaching those who need help in our backyard, across the bridge, and around the world.
Provide support services, training, and sustainable programs, which will improve the quality of life and promote community transformation.
Equip the leaders of tomorrow to be contributing members of society, engaging the world through leadership development, regardless of their address.